RESTORATION AND CONVERSION OF FR. EFTHIMIADI-MENEGAKI RESIDENCE INTO A MUSEUM - EXHIBITION AREA
CONTRACTOR CONSORTIUM VLASSOPOULOU MARIA ANTONIOU - VLAHOS BROS
DATE 2004 – 2005
The building was designed by the famous architect D. Pikiónis in 1949.
Restorations and reinforcement of damaged beams and slabs had to be done on this project by bonding of composite sheets, epoxy resin injections, protection of corroded resistance reinforcement, local restorations of concrete, protection with corrosion inhibitors, brickwork, carpentry, railings, new wooden and metal frames, repair and maintenance of the existing wooden and metal frames, fittings, masonry and bricklaying, security glazing, special interior and exterior colors, insulation, building equipment with the construction of wooden plinths, planting, water supply, drainage, fire fighting, heating, electrical and safety systems.